Plug your app into a global
Apply To Join Beta
data collection network
Local Insights At The Click Of A Button
Give your users the power of local data delivery
What data you want
How much of it
Where to collect it
Go beyond the pixels. Whether your training a machine learning algorithm or your users are identifying objects or hyperspectral trends, tasking locals to go there can verify, augment, or help prioritize remote observations.
Use the Native API to enable automated or semi-automated local tasking for groundtruthing, receiving results back into your platform as they’re delivered, on-demand.
- Enrich & understand more with data about these locations
- Verify what you see from imagery
- Terrestrial imagery to augment models
When new events happen, send locals to verify and augment your visibility, on-demand.
Let’s assume hundreds of people start tweeting about an event in the middle of the day. Your platform detects the volume, velocity, location, and content of the tweets and classifies it as a protest. Place button on your UI to ‘groundtruth it’, pass us the event type and coordinates, and we’ll get someone there.
- Measure relationship between social media and real-life
- Run flash polls after key events
- Groundtruth events as they are happening in real-time
Investigate the truth behind the numbers.
Enable your users to answer questions that arise from their data by sourcing new inputs, on-demand. Task collectors to check supply chains, conduct store audits, or verify anything they might need to know about their business or competition right from your interface. If sending a person there can solve it, we’ll have them covered.
- Conduct store audits & collect competitor intelligence retailers across a region
- Verify your supply chain & key risks
- Capture market and economic indicators that roll into your own models